Arizona Month to Month Agreement is a legal instrument in line with the requirements per Arizona State law for leasing a residential property. Such agreement is suitable during following types of accommodation requirements
- Duration of accommodation is undetermined
- The tenant earns landlord’s confidence after completing the existing lease term successfully and continue to stay
However, a landlord must seek a rental application form from a new tenant to evaluate credentials. In addition, such lease agreement is revocable with a thirty-day notice. Such arrangement conveys that the landlord receives rent month after month as long as no party sends a lease termination notice to the other party. Please understand that this lease agreement does not permit a tenant to sublease the property or part thereof.
- Commercial activities are not allowed on the premises.
- Both the landlord and the tenant must sign this form to enter into an agreement.
- The tenant is liable to pay a security deposit, additional pet security deposit, and late payment fees to the landlord as applicable.
- Notarization of the signatures is not necessary for legal execution of the lease.
- This contract form is suitable for leasing residential property in the Arizona State jurisdiction only.
Steps to Prepare Arizona Month to Month Agreement
This three-page lease contract requires inputs about the landlord, tenant, residential property, terms and conditions of the lease, and signatures. It is ideal that a landlord prepares this form along with the proposed tenant. Please hand over a duly signed copy of the form to all involved parties. Required inputs are
- Date of execution of the lease agreement
- Name, phone number, and email address of the landlord
- Name, phone number, and email address of the tenant
- Address of the residential premises
- Description of parking and appliances allotted to the tenant along with the primary dwelling
- Rent and penalty amount along with the due date for remitting the rent
- Amounts of 3-day and 15-day late payment fee
- Amount of security deposit payable to the landlord
- Amount of additional pet deposit when the tenant intends to keep a pet upon prior approval of the landlord
- Signatures of the landlord and tenant
Preview Arizona Month to Month Agreement
Page 1 of 3