Texas Rental Lease Application Form is a handy tool for a landlord in Texas State. This application form has various fields for gathering personal, social and financial information of an applicant interested in renting a residential property. In addition, this instrument helps a landlord to arrive to a decision of renting the premises with the due consideration of each imperative aspect for financial security. Please prepare Contemplated Lease Contract Information in case the resident has not signed the rental application while applying for the rental apartment.
How to Fill Texas Rental Lease Application Form
A prospective tenant must prepare this application when the landlord demands for the same. The five-page form has two applications. The tenant is required completing the Contemplated Lease Contract in case the rental application is not complete or signed. Please provide following information in the requested fields.
- Date, apartment number, and apartment name
- Personal information of applicant like name, identity proof, SSN, date of birth, gender, height, weight, color of eye and hair, and marital status
- Personal information about applicant’s spouse like name, identity proof, SSN, date of birth, gender, height, weight, color of eye and hair, and marital status
- Information about present residence like duration, name of landlord, and reason for leaving
- Employment information about applicant like employer name, address, phone number, duration of employment, monthly salary, and similar information about previous employer
- Employment information about applicant’s spouse like employer name, address, phone number, duration of employment, monthly salary, and similar information about previous employer
- Information about school and phone number in case applicant is a student
- Particulars of proposed occupants like name, date of birth, SSN, gender, and relationship with the applicant
- Information about credit references like loans, credit cards, charge accounts, and bank name, address, and type of account
- Emergency contact information like name, relationship, phone number, and address
- Selection of option to contact in case the applicant is ill or missing
- Description of vehicles owned by applicant and spouse
- Information about pet, waterbeds, and smoking habits
- Source of reference
- Information about rental or criminal history
- Apartment name and signatures of applicant and tenant in the authorization
- Signatures of applicant, spouse, leasing agent, along with applicable clauses in Application Deposit Agreement
- Information about security deposit and rent in the requested fields
- Prepare Contemplated Lease Contract Information in case the resident has not signed the rental application while applying for the rental apartment by providing similar information.
Preview Texas Rental Lease Application Form
Page 1 of 5