Using Ontario Toronto Rental Application Form is a decisive means for a landlord or landlord’s agent to determine the creditworthiness of a proposed tenant. A duly filled rental application offers profound insight on various personal and financial aspects associated with a proposed tenant. In addition, the applicant consents a landlord to run a credit check to verify the information on the form. However, the applicant must
- Provide accurate and complete information in all requested fields.
- Both applicant and spouse or co-applicant date and sign the rental application.
- Download, print, and fill the form without any alterations.
- Remember that entering SIN number is not mandatory.
- Specify the particulars about property, the date of the commencement, and rent amount precisely.
How To Fill Ontario Toronto Rental Application Form
Applicant and the applicant’s spouse must fill this rental application together. Inputs required in the form are
- Property address, the date of commencement, proposed rent amount, and due date for remittance of rent
- Applicant’s name, date of birth, SIN Number, driver’s license number, and occupation in section 1
- Spouse name, date of birth, SIN Number, driver’s license number, and occupation in section 2
- Name, relation, and age of all proposed occupants on a separate line in section 3
- Particulars of pets
- Reason for vacating current residence
- Information about current and past residence like address, duration of stay, landlord’s name, and phone number
- Particulars of employment like name, address, and phone number of employer, position held, job duration, supervisor’s name, and salary for current and previous employment
- Particulars of spouse’s employment like name, address, and phone number of employer, position held, job duration, supervisor’s name, and salary for current and previous employment
- Information about bank like name, branch, address, checking, and savings account number
- Details of payee names and amounts under financial obligations
- Name, address, phone number, occupation, and length of association of two personal references
- Particulars of automobiles owned like model, make, year of manufacturing, and license plate number
- Date, phone number, and signature of the applicant
- Date, phone number, and signature of the spouse or co-applicant