A Mold Addendum to Lease is a recent development. A landlord or the property owner insists on appending an addendum to the original lease agreement due to following reasons
- The addendum has do’s and don’ts for a tenant to prevent the occurrence of mold in a residential property. In addition, a landlord requires reporting of mold occurrences for remedial actions. Therefore, this instrument has essential information and directives for the tenant.
- The tenant is responsible for violation of the mold addendum in case of mold occurrence. Some consequences are the recovery of damages and/or eviction of the tenant due to damage to the property.
How To Write Mold Addendum to Lease In 3 Simple Steps
- Enter the legal name of the landlord or landlord’s agent on the first line.
- Enter tenant’s name on the next line.
- The landlord and the tenant must date and sign this addendum.
Preview Mold Addendum to Lease
Page 1 of 1