Maryland Rental Application Form requests personal and financial particulars about an applicant. A duly filled application helps a landlord to assess the worthiness of an applicant. A landlord is entitled to collect application processing fee from the applicant pursuant to section 8-213 of the Real Property Article of the 1999 Code of Maryland. A landlord is also entitled to run extensive or regular credit check. The applicant grants permission to the landlord to perform a credit check and verify the particulars specified in the application form by signing the form.
How To Fill Maryland Rental Application Form
An applicant interested in a rental property in Maryland requires filling this application accurately. Please continue by providing following requested particulars.
- Detailed address of the property
- Personal information about applicant like name, phone number, SSN, date of birth, marital states, driver’s license number and name of issuing state along with name and phone number of employer, position held, duration of employment, name of supervisor, and salary
- Personal information about applicant’s spouse like name, phone number, SSN, date of birth, marital states, driver’s license number and name of issuing state along with name and phone number of employer, position held, duration of employment, name of supervisor, and salary
- Name, age, gender, and relation of each anticipated occupant on a separate line
- Particulars of present residence like address, name and phone number of landlord, duration of the stay, rent amount, name on the lease and the reason for vacating the property
- Name, address, phone number, and relationship of a close relative for emergency contact
- Bank reference information like bank name, address, and savings or checking account numbers
- Particulars of two credit references like name, account number, and status
- Information about vehicles owned like make, year of manufacturing, license plate number, and name of state
- Selection of ownership of washer, dryer, freezer, dishwasher, piano, waterbed, refrigerator, and pets; continue by providing particulars of pets like type and weight
- Total number of proposed occupants, application fee amount, date of receipt of fee, and name of person that received fee
- Date and applicant’s signature
- Date and landlord’s signature